After School Club Supervisor required
Required from 1 October 2018
After School Club Supervisor
Hours: 3.30 – 5.30 daily during term time
Grade: Grade 15 Point 9-13 (dependent on experience)
Hambridge Primary School are looking to appoint a supervisor for our tea time club – Woodpecker Club. This club runs from 3.30pm through to 5.30pm every afternoon during school time.
This person will work closely with the school staff to provide after school provision for children throughout the school. The successful candidate will:
- be a creative and imaginative person who can plan for, organise and deliver exciting after school provision.
- be a positive role model for others with high expectations of pupil behaviour.
- have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate, inspire children.
- have high expectations of themselves and be committed to maintaining high standards and enriching the after school provision for our children.
- have a positive, inclusive attitude.
- Be a flexible person who can accommodate unexpected changes and additional children at short notice.
The Levels Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check.
Application packs and further information may be obtained from the school office by email: email@example.com, from the school website (hambridgeprimaryschool.co.uk) or by sending a large stamped addressed envelope to the school. Alternatively you may telephone 01460 281370 to arrange collection of an application pack. All applications should be returned to the School Office.
Closing date: Friday 7 September 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 10 September 2018